Friday, July 7, 2017

Mission accomplished!

Hi everyone.... I hope all of you are doing well.  It's been a rainy summer here in PA but I'm lovin' how green everything is!

Talking about green...
that brings me to my newest collection

this kit includes 14 papers, 7 flowers, 5 leaves,  5 star elements,  a string, 4 trims, 7 ribbons, 4 ricracs, 3 army men, 6 word tags, 2 staples, 1 twine 2 stripes patches, 2 flags, 2 bows, a border,  a jeep, a pair of boots, a pin, 7 frames,  2 dogtags,  a chevron, a button,  6 commendation ribbons,  a bucket, a baby monitor, 6 overlay elements, 2 medals, an applique and 3 alphas.




















here is some inspiration from my wonderful team

created by Linda


created by Linda


created by Cynthia

created by Lisa


created by Lisa

and one from me






and a freebie from me


and as always 

thank you for stopping by my little corner of the world

4 comments: