Monday, April 20, 2015

They're just mean!



My daughter and I spent a snowy morning here in PA at the local movie theater with a wonderful princess and her mean step family.... 
My new lit is full of bright colors that are inspired by their colorful personas....... this kit was inspired by a Cinderella's spoiled brat family!

It contains 16 papers, 8 flowers,  6 borders, 4 ricrac circles, 13 ribbons, a pearl scatter, a berry pick, 4 glitter splats, 3 word elements, 2 word tags, 2 flower elements, 3 chrome dahlias, 5 frames, a gem scatter,  5 flairs, 4 flourishes, 2 bows, a brooch, cameo , 3 chipboard characters and an alpha...



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and for a little inspiration....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and one from me
 
 
 
 
 
and I created a little freebie to share
 
 
 
 
 
and always
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Love these alphas, cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new kit Natalie, thank you for the extra Alphas to go with it!

    ReplyDelete