Monday, June 2, 2014

Let's follow the yellow brick road....

 My latest creation was a special request but very near and dear to my heart! One of my son's favorite movies of all time if the Wizard of Oz and we ride The Great Movie Ride at least three times every time we go to Disney! This kit is inspired by that moment when Dorothy opens the door to find herself over the rainbow!



It contains 22 papers, a torn paper,  5 buttons, 6 brads, a flair, 12 flowers, 4 leaf elements, 3 bows, 12 ribbons, 3 ricrac, a sparkle trail, a glitter scatter, a sequin scatter, a gem scatter, 5 frames, 2 flourishes,  a stitched line, a sequin circle,  a lollypop, a hot air balloon, a crown, a magic wand, a witch's broom, a ruby slipper, a yellow brick road, a brick circle, an emerald castle, a rainbow, three spray elements, a spiral element, a string, 9 dymo labels,  a lion, a scarecrow, a tinman, a witch, a young girl, witch's feet and three alphas....

I hope you like it

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 

 
and her is a little inspiration from my CT
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and one from me
 
 
 and I have a little gift for you!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and as always
 

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the awesome alpha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased the Over the Rainbow Bundle 2 and I am totally in love with this kit, one of my all time favorites!!! Thank you for the freebie yellow brick road alphabet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the alpha! adorable kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome!! We just saw Wicked! (again x 3) this past year....this kit and alpha will be perfect! thanks!

    ReplyDelete