Saturday, May 10, 2014

Where it all Began...

I just recently finished up a scrap 4 hire book for a lovely family that went to Disneyland. Now... I have actually been to Disneyland... once when I was 3 and once when I was 16. Needless to say it's been awhile.  I had very little in my stash that was specific to Disneyland so I was inspired to create something specifically for the Happiest Place on Earth....

it contains 27 papers, 7 cardstocks, 5 frames (in assorted colors), 2 glitter stars (in assorted colors), a paper star (in assorted colors), 3 flowers(in assorted colors), 2 flairs, 2 ticket tags, a banner (in assorted colors), a pennant (in assorted colors), 3 diamond scatters, a star scatter, a bead scatter, 2 leaves, a bunting, two trollies, two trolly stamps, a castle, a firework, a bow, a border, 3 hanging clips, 2 bunches of balloons, 13 ribbons, 6 ricracs, a sparkle trail, 3 stitches, a stitched circle, a string, a wishing well, 2 flourishes, 4 dymo labels (in assorted colors), 2 leaves, 3 miscellaneous elements (in assorted colors), and 6 alphas

I hope you like it!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
and a little inspiration from my CT
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and here's one from me...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and of course I have a little something to share!
 
 
 
 
 
 
and as always
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful frames! Love the new kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing your talent! Any plans to make kits for Universal Studio (i.e., Harry Potter)? Would love to see your work on that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS KIT!!!!!! Thank you for the freebie too.

    ReplyDelete