Saturday, February 15, 2014

Some "Super" fun coming your way....

Here we are blanketed in another layer of snow! Kinda not lovin' winter this year... We are staying warm in front of the fireplace talking about how nice it would be to be at Disney right now!!!
I hope all of you are staying warm and safe with vision of Disney dancing in your head!

So here is my latest...

it contains... 20 papers, 9 flowers, 2 leaf elements, 3 frames, 6 burst elements, 10 ribbons, 2 ricrac, 2 borders, a stitched line, a button 5 word tags, 2 speech bubbles, a bead scatter, 2 arrows, a bomb, an explosion element, a lightning bolt, a cityscape silhouette, a cord, 2 strings, a staple, a piece of scotch tape, 2 brick overlays, a dot overlay, a flourish, an icicle border, a snowflake, a mask, 2 paint splatters, 6 stars,  a spiral element, 2 halftone elements, two superhero elements and three alphas.





 

Buy Now


Buy Now




Buy Now


Buy Now



Buy Now



Buy Now



Buy Now






here is SUPER inspiration from my SUPER CT

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and one from me
 
 
 and I have a little something to share
 
 
 
 
and as always
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 

 

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE these banners - thank you so much. And, I love the kit also. I'm thinking it would be really good for Universal as well as Disney. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun kit - I really like the brush set. Thank you for the banner - love the mask on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pennant! Thanks so much! I live in PA too, and I have had about enough! Our kids will be going to school until June 19 as of now! Love the new kit-adding it to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete