Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I LOVE Monsters!!!!

Monster's Inc is one of my all time favorites! The idea that monsters have their own world are actually afraid of humans is pure genius!!!! I can't hear the word "Kitty" without giggling a little!
My latest is a tribute to those monsters and their own special world!


It has 20 papers, 6 ribbons, 2 ricracs, 9 flowers, 5 frames, 2 buntings, a penant, 2 leaves, a striped paper straw in 7 colors, 2 word picks, 2 word stamps,  a string, a twine, a stitch line, a stack of books, a pair of scissors, a pencil, a notebook, a ruler, a megaphone, a glue bottle,  cateye glasses with & without chain, a torn notebook paper journaling page, 3 printed stickers, a blank sticker, two borders, 2 tied ribbon borders, scotch tape, duct tape,  2 doors, a line of doors,  a bow, a button, a chalk circle, a chalk scribble, 4 splats, a splatter, 5 monsters, 4 miscellaneous elements and 4 alphas!

I hope you enjoy it!

















and for some "Scary" Inspiration!











and one from me...






and a little somethin' to share






and as always




5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great freebie! Can't wait to try out your new kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting for someone to make something that is less Monsters Inc and more Monsters U! Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the awesome freebie!

    ReplyDelete