Saturday, August 3, 2013

In a galaxy far far away.....

I'm sorry that I've been away for so long! Like everyone, we have been busy enjoying the summer weather.   I have been holed away creating this new collection for a special friend.... My daughter and I missed Star Wars Weekends at DHS by one day this spring. She was a bit disappointed and after seeing my friends photos, I can sure see why! It sure looks like fun to have DHS transformed into the World of Star Wars!

What started out as a mini add-on has grown into a giant of a kit...

It has 30 papers, 8 flowers, 11 frames, a bow, 4 leaves, 6 folded paper flowers, 8 stars, 16 ribbons, 2 ricrac, 5 rolled flowers, 5 strings, 2 tags, a baker's twine, a staple cluster, 2 stitches, 5 word tags, 2 word crawls, 2 planets, a rifle, 4 starships, 5 chevron elements, a border, a clip, a clip on a string, a dot splatter, a mud splatter, 6 lightsabers, 18 fun elements, 4 alphas and 33 character dolls.

I hope you like it!





 
 

 

 
 

 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

 
 

 

 

 

and if you like the whole package... I have bundled it up for you.
Buy the bundle and save over 40%
 
 



 
 
 
 and for a little inspiration...
I present to you the World's Best CT!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and one from me
 
 
 
that I made into a QP to share
 
 
 
 
 
 
and as always....
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. What an awesome huge kit! Thank you for the freebie QP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie, The preview pictures are super, but the kit is totally out of this world fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an AWESOME!!!!!! kit. Love all the characters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab gift, and I thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome QP!! Can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stumbled on this from Pinterest, what a cool kit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to get the little characters!

    ReplyDelete