Thursday, June 27, 2013

Aye Carumba!

The Three Caballeros (believe it or not) has been one of my son's favorite movies for over 13 years..... I had no idea that anyone else had even watched this movie until we discovered that Disney added Jose, Panchito and Donald to the Gran Fiesta Tour at Epcot... Both of my kids LOVE this ride and it is a MUST do every time we are in Epcot. I have a very special friend that got the opportunity to meet all three "birds of a feather" and requested my latest collection...

it has 17 papers, 9 frames, 7 flowers, 3 leaves, 3 buttons, 2 bows, 2 borders, 2 folded paper elements, 8 ribbons, 4 ricracs,  2 stitches, 2 buntings, 2 word tags, 4 butterflies, 1 sun element, a cactus, a palm tree, a maraca, a sombrero, a Mexican carpet, a sequin scatter, a staple, a beaded string, a guitar, 4 miscellaneous elements and 5 alphas

 I hope you like it!



 
 
 


 
 
 


 
 
 


 
 
 


 
 


 
 
 


 
 
 
and for some inspiration, my CT had a fiesta with this collection!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and a few from me
 


 
and a little something to share!
 
 
 
 
 
 
and as always....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great mats!!! I just adore the colors of this kit. Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors! Great kit!
    Thanks for the mats, too!

    ReplyDelete