Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Welcome to the Jungle...

On our last Disney Trip, my daughter picked out a cap for me at Animal Kingdom....
 It is black with this cute mickey head bling on it...
This is now my favorite cap and it was the inspiration for my next creation.....
 Jungle with a bit of bling!



this kit contains
25 papers (8 solid and 17 patterned), 10 flowers, 8 leaf elements, 12 ribbons, 2 ricracs, a rafia strand, 2 strings, 3 frames, 6 flairs, 2 feathers, 2 bows,  3 borders, a bunting,  3 stitches,  4 word tags, binoculars, a lion, a giraffe, an elephant, 2 animal masks, a mesh overlay, 3 glitter scatters, a sequin scatter, a drum, 2 spears (1 piercing),  a tree, a spiraled cord, a drum, 3 flourishes,  8 jungle elements and 3 alphas


I hope you like it!



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and my wonderful really got into a Jungle Mood!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and last trip we finally got a chance to see the lions on the safari!
 
 
 
and I made a little something to share....
 
 
 
 
 
and as always...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. awesome kit! thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful kit! Thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete