Thursday, March 7, 2013

Just Goofin' Around....

As most of you know I LOVE bright colors!!!! My next creation is inspired by one of the brightest colored characters around.... our pal, Goofy. I had a lot of fun playing with the colors and textures in this kit.
 
It contains 12 papers, 5 flowers, 2 leaves, 3 buttons, 2 flairs, 6 ribbons, 2 ricracs,  3 stitches, a string, a bow, 3 frames, an arrow, a text border, a bunting, a flourish, a tag, 3 word tags, a hat, a staple, a scatter, a bubblewrap stamp,  8 funky, fun elements and 3 alphas.
 
I hope you like it!
 
 


 
 
 


 
 


 
 
 


 
 


 
or buy the kit with the pre-mades in a bundle and save....
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 



 
 
my wonderful CT got a little goofy as well... just check these layouts out for a little inspiration!
 
and you have to check out their blogs to grab up the awesome goodies they have to share!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and this one's from yours truly....
 
 
 and I have a little something to share as well..
 
 
 
 
 
 
and as always...
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. I really like all the different layers and colors in the pennant. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pennant clusters! Thank you! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. many blessing and many thanks for this amazing gift ,hugs Nana Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you love the cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute cluster! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't visited your blog for a little while, but I am so glad I stopped by today! This goofy kit is great! Thanks for the freebie! Any chance you may have a CT call any time soon?! I'm pinning this kit to my wish list on pinterest!

    ReplyDelete