Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I have the need....the need for speed

I am probably really dating myself  with that title....
but anywhoo...
I have a new collection that I created as a request for a very special friend!  It was right up my alley with all the bright colors and slick elements. I hope you like it!


there are 19 papers, 5 flowers, 1 leaf, 4 frames, 4 buttons, 1 bow, 8 ribbons,1 ricrac,  1 string, a bunting,  3 arrow elements, 4 spiral elements, 5 flairs, 2 wheels (one open, one closed) , 2 flags, 2 flames,a scatter, a splatter, a curved roadway, a star element, a staple, a piece of scotch tape, 5 road signs, 3 icon flairs, 4 license plates, a set of keys, 2 borders, a tachometer, 4 tachometer circles, a race car, 8 themed elements and 3 alphas....




 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 


 
 
 



 
 
 
 

 


 
 
 


 
 
 
 
My CT really got revved up with this kit...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and here are a few from me...
 
 
 
 
and a little something to share
 
 
 
and as always.....
 

5 comments:

  1. Very cool. (Dated myself too!)
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a date stamp! Thanks so much!
    I love the bright colors of your kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great kit. Thanks so much for the time stamp. Already have ideas of how I'm going to use it. Love your team too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the cute date stamp freebie!

    ReplyDelete