Thursday, December 20, 2012

some more Christmas bling...


I hope everyone is well and enjoying their Holiday Season.
 
I would like to take a minute to convey my deepest sympathy to the people of Newtown, CT.
I hope that they can find some comfort in the fact that there are so many people in this country that care about their pain and loss. I hope everyone hugs their children and loved ones just a little bit tighter and we can all remember what is truly important in this world.
 



I had a request for a little bit of Christmas Bling
so I decided to add-on to last years Christmas Kit... Tis the Season.
this add-on contains 6 papers, 5 flowers, 3 ribbons, 1 ricrac, an ornament frame, a bow, a christmas tree, a reindeer, a holly branch, a pine branch, a present, 2 frames, a star element, a flourish, silver stitching, a holly border, a ribbon wrap, a string, a staple and a full alpha.



 
 


 
 


 
 
 


 
 
 


 
 
 


 
 
 


 
 
 


 
 
 


 
 
Here is what my wonderful CT has done with this add-on
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


and my family was lucky enough to spend Christmas in Disney in 2006
 
 
 
and I made a few coordinating ribbons to share..
 
 
 
 
Happy Holidays
to everyone
and as always
 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kits and freebies you've given us throughout the year.

    Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Tis the Season is my all time favorite Christmas kit!! Thanks the add-on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just purchased the #3 Bundle. Love, Love, Love your work!! And thank you so much for the bonus!! I'm ready to start Christmas scrapping! Wishing you and your family the Happiest of Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the wonderful freebies!!!

    ReplyDelete