Saturday, December 8, 2012

All Aglow!

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is well and enjoying this holiday season. I have been busy working and planning for our second Christmas in our new home.  My son started in his new school and is doing wonderfully so far! My daughter has started her job and is loving it. We are busily working on her graduation project so she can walk down that aisle in June! That is something that the doctors said would never happen for her..... just goes to show what determination and hard work can accomplish!
 
I have been working on my latest... which was a special request. It is a tribute to the sights and sounds of the season. I have never seen the Candlelight Processional... but I am told it is spectacular and it has definitely made my Bucket List!



It contains 21 papers, 6 flowers, 6 ornaments, 3 bows, 3 buttons, 4 frames, 7 ribbons, 1 ricrac, 1 string, 1 hanger ribbon, 2 sets of stitching, 3 flairs, 2 candles, an angel, a flourish, a berry pick, holly,  a leaf stem, 2 bead scatters, a sparkle trail, 2 lighting effects, a sparkle border, 2 trees, a wreath, a tag, a word tag, 2 music elements, a sparkle element, 8 carolers and 3 alphas. I hope you enjoy it!





 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 










 

 


 
 

 

 
 
 
 












My CT has provided some beautiful inspiration..

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and one from me
 
 
 
 and I made a little something to share with everyone!
 
 
 
 
 
and as always....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. This kit is gorgeous! Thank you for the beautiful word art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kit! Thanks for the freebie too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks nice. Thank you for the freebie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful freebie! Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Thanks Natalie. xo

    ReplyDelete