Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi Everyone!!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!! 
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!!
 I hope you're having a blast with your DATG Shopping Madness!
 
 
Here are a few new pennant clusters that I created to add a little something extra to your pages

 
 


 
 
 
 


 
 


 
 
 


 
 
 


 
 
 
 


 
 
 


 
 


 
 
 


 
 
 


 
 
 


 
 




I have made some tucked file tabs to share with you... you can use them to date a layout, for journaling or titling or even just a stand alone element. I hope you enjoy them!



 
 



and as always
 

6 comments:

  1. Cute cute! I hope you had a nice Turkey Day. Thanks for the fabulous freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie, I tried to click the link to see the Black Friday sale, but I am getting a message that says I do not have permission to view the page. There are several things I would like to order and would love to take advantage of your sale. Please feel free to email me at jordanphotography@roadrunner.com Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having the same issues as Jessica Jordan. Please email me also and let me know what your Black Friday sale is. Thank you! (vickylevasseur2001@rogers.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having the same problem with not being able to view the page. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TYVM! I absolutely LOVE your pennant clusters!!!

    ReplyDelete