Sunday, November 18, 2012

A World of Tomorrow

Hi everyone....
I'm finally back online with something new to share. We just spent two weeks at the Happiest Place on Earth and it has taken a bit to get back into the swing of things in the "Real World".  So now I have gone from the "Real World" into Future World! I hope you enjoy it!

this kit contains 19 papers, 8 flowers, 2 leaves, 7 ribbons, 2 ricracs, 3 strings, 3 bows, 2 firework elements, 2 monorail elements, 3 buttons, 1 gear, a lightbulb, 2 flairs, 4 borders, a staple, 3 arrow elements,  3 frames, a clip, a staple, a world symbol, a nuclear symbol, stitching, a date tab, a word tag, two scatters, 20 futuristic elements and 2 full alphas.





 
 
 
 


 
 
 




 


 
 
 


 
 
 
My CT has provided some wonderful Future World Inspiration
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and one from me
 
 
 
and I made a little something extra to share
 
 
 
 
 
 
Download Alpha


 and as always

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Natalie for the freebie...I love this kit can't wait to play with it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see another great new kit! Thank you for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two weeks???!! How great! I'm curious as to how you spent all your time. I can't wait to read it in your journaling/layouts.
    Thanks for the freebie - great kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!! Wonderful alpha and kit!!

    ReplyDelete