Wednesday, October 10, 2012

999 Happy Haunts.....do you have room for 1000?

My daughter is sooooooo excited to celebrate another Disney Halloween. She loves the Haunted Mansion so my latest creation is dedicated to her!

It contains 15 papers, 5 flowers, 4 leaf clusters, 2 banners, a bat, a border, a buggy, a buggy frame, a casket, a cauldron (with and without smoke),  a fence, 4 flairs, 3 frames, a full moon, a ghost, 3 graves, 7 ribbons, 2 ricracs, a spider, a spiderweb, hanging spiders, 3 frames, 2 stitches, a stitch circle, a string, a tag , a spooky tree, a haunted house, an antique hearse, a headless horseman, a lamppost, a pin, a pumpkin, a jack-o-lantern, a vine element, 2 misc. elements, and 2 alphas.

I hope you enjoy it!




 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 


 
 
 
and save by bundling them up!
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
My CT really got into the spirit of Halloween..... just check these out for inspiration!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 and a few from me
 
 
 
 
and I have the last layout as a paper stack freebie for you...
 
 
 
 
 
 
and as always
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 10, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS KIT!!!!

    Looks like we'll be at WDW the same time! Just 3 more days for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great kit! I think it'll be my next purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful kit! Thank you for the awesome paper stack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this kit and thanks for the paper stack freebie...

    ReplyDelete