Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Thanks for Noticing Me...


 I have been creating because I still have just a few photos left to scrap from or last trip.  Here is my lastest.... just perfect for those gloomy days and cuddly donkeys!
 
it has 11 papers, 7 ribbons, 6 flowers, 2 leaves, 2 flairs, three buttons, hem stitches, stitched button holes, 2 cloud elements, and umbrella, 2 crystal raindrops, a raindrop element, a balloon, a word tag, a safety pin,  a glitter scatter,  a bead scatter,  bow, a tail element, a rainbow element, a swirl element, 2 frames, a twine, a twig,  a heart, a cuddly donkey and a full alpha.
 
I hope you enjoy it!





 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 


 
 


 
 
My CT is amazing.... with all of the busy...busy...busy stuff they have going on, just look at what they have created!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 and one from me
 
 
 
and made a paper stack to share


 
and as always
 
 

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful new collection! It is so adorable! Thank you so much, I will definitely be scooping some of these up and thank you again for the amazing freebie. It is much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the beautiful paper stack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 27, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great kit, and thank you for the freebie paper stack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you very much - melanie :)

    ReplyDelete