Wednesday, September 12, 2012

a little bit shabby....

I have been having fun playing around with some new looks and techniques...
and I have to say I am very partial to this color palette!
I hope you like it!
 
my new kit contains 12 papers (one cut as a mat), 4 flowers, two frames, 6 hearts, 3 leaf elements, 4 buttons, a clip, two bows, a scrap of lace, a berry pick, a ricrac, 7 ribbons, a stitch line, a flourish stamp, 2 scraps of torn paper, a heart scatter, two overlays,  a punched circle,  a string, 2 swirl elements, a staple, a teacup, a tag, 2 word tags, and 2 alphas




 
 


 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
and I created a few new templates for those of you that like a leittle bit of special effects in your layouts
 
 


 
 
 
just check out what my CT have created....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 and here's a few from me
 
 
using "Kissin' Me A Frog"
 
using "Well Whatta ya Know"
 
 
 
 
 and my CT and I got together and each created a Paper Stack for you..
 
 
 
and as always
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Sep. 12, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this kit! The colors are wonderful together. Another kit for the wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness you have so much new awesome stuff out Natalie! I have been under a rock. LOVE this new Minnie kit. Thanks for the paper stack freebie. I think I need to do some serious shopping tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the awesome freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Thank you SOOOO much for the freebies! I bought some of your kits last month and these are PERFECT additions! I am SOOO ready to scrap my pictures. The stacked paper that look like drawn stage curtains in just the right colors are great!

    ReplyDelete