Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Off to Neverland...

Earlier this year, my daughter and had the opportunity to experience something extraordinary..... We got to see Cathy Rigby in the broadway production of Peter Pan. What was so amazing is that the"boy who wouldn't grow up" is now 60 years old and flying as great as ever.
We sat and watched in awe and came away from the show completely inspired!
Here is my lastest.....so come with me off to Neverland!

This kit contains 16 papers,  6 ribbons, 1 ricrac, 2 bows, 7 flowers, a leaf cluster, 3 frames, 2 baker's twines, a string, 2 stitches, a clock tower, a clock face, 4 star elements, 3 fireworks elements, 2 crocodiles, a cloud a parchment scroll, a pirate's ship, a ship cloud, a ship's wheel, 3 flairs, a chipboard fern, 3 sparkle elements, a glitter trail, 2 feathers, a chipboard feather, a pixie cage, a pan hat, a chipboard skull & crossbones, a play sword, a tomahawk, a staple, a skyline, a star scatter, two word stamps, 3 word tags, a word art, a wooden flourish,
a beaded circle, a grid overlay and two alphas.   I hope you enjoy it!

















and for your viewing pleasure...










and a few from me






and little bit of word art to share



and as always....






8 comments:

  1. Thank you, this is such a great kit! And the freebie is awesome - I love pixie dust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the beautiful freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Aug. 22, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This new kit is awesome! Thank you so much for the WA :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Peter Pan is my ultimate Favorite! the Ship element is awesome, I absolutely love this kit! You never cease to amaze me, incredible talent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new kit Natalie! Thank you for the freebie :) Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad I stopped by your blog tonight! Thanks so much for the WA! The new kit looks great! I've always wanted to see a Disney play!

    ReplyDelete