Saturday, August 11, 2012

Add some gridlock into you layouts....

When I made the switch from traditional scrapping to the amazing world of digital, I felt like a kid in a candy store. With Digi-scrapping the possibilities are absolutely endless. Anyone that knows me even a little knows that I love cool effects, of the beaten path color combos and lots of texture. All that is sooooo possible in the digital realm. I created a few brushes to help add some of these textures and cool effects to your layouts. I am offering these as brushes and as individual pngs.... You can blend them, recolor them, shadow them, stylize them.... let your creative side run wild.





here insome inpiration to get your creative juices flowing








and a few from me..



and as always




No comments:

Post a Comment