Wednesday, August 29, 2012

a little more Hollywood!

Over the years... Hollywood Studios has become one of my family's favorite places in the world. It has something for everyone. Danny LOVES The Great Movie Ride.... he could ride it over and over. Especially the part where we stop in OZ!!!!  There is theater and thrills for Erin, nostalgia for my hubby and for me well.... there's the Art of Animation! 
My newest creation was inspired my the glitz and glamour of Hollywood itself!

This kit contains 17 papers, 6 ribbons, a ricrac, a line of stitching,  3 borders, a bunting, 3 buttons,  a bow, a string,  an arrow, 2 flourishes,  4 flowers, a leaf,  a frame, 8 filmstrip elements, 2 starburst elements, 2 hanging stars, 9 star elements, a street signs, 2 marquees, a clapper, a movie camera (with a beam), 2 film canisters, a director's chair, a palm tree element, a skyline, a Hollywood sign,  2 tickets, an award statue, two scatters, a splatter,  sunglasses, stantions, 6 word tags, a word path and two alphas.  I hope you enjoy it!


 





 
 
 





 
 
 
 





 
 
 





 
 
 
and save over 20% by bundling it up!
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
My CT really got into the Hollywood spirit.... check these out! The free goodies that they have created are fabulous...  make sure to pop over to their blogs to check them out!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and here's one from me!
 I'm sure you'll see more from me after our trip in October when I have more photos to scrap!
 
 
and I created a little add-on to share
 
 
 
 
and as always
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love it, Natalie!!! Another amazing kit!!! Thanks for the add on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Aug. 30, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Natalie (and all your creative team) for the amazing kit and freebies. One of the most talented group of designers and scrapers on the internet. Classy, professional, and creative beyond all measure!!!

    ReplyDelete