Monday, July 30, 2012

Cruisin'!

Going on a cruise has always been on my bucket list.... I tend to get terribly seasick but all of the cruises I have peeked at look soooooo awesome that I just want to try it at least once!!!!  This was a special request from a special person... her photos are so awesome that it feels like I am there along with her!!! Well... when I started creating this kit, I was so inpired by her photos that I just kept going and going and going! I had a blast making this kit and I hope you have a blast scrapping with it!





and here's what you get with this kit....

30 Papers

over 100 elements including
10 flowers, 12 ribbons, 3 ricrac, 7 buttons, 2 clips, 2 bows, 2 string elements, a baker's twine, a cord wrap, a bunting, a kraft paper border, 3 fireworks elements, 2 leaves, a cruise ship, a palm tree, 3 beach umbrellas, 2 anchors, 2 beach chairs, 3 frames, a life preserver, a porthole (clear and with glass),a porthole element, a tag, 4 flairs, a pair of sunglasses, a seagull, a stingray, a dolphin, a sea turtle, a compass sticker, 3 paper wave elements, a wave border, a stitch line and a stitch circle, a sparkle trail, a mask, a snorkle, 2 shuffleboard discs, a shuffleboard cue, a shuffleboard court stamp, 2 seashells, a starfish, a fishnet, a ship's bell, a ship's wheel, a captain's hat, two cocktails, a passport (open and closed), a shopping bag, and a line of bubbles


and three alphas!


and of course I created some premades to help jumpstart those nautical layouts..

Word Art




Page Starters




Paper Stacks




and even some QuickPages



and 2 more




I have also bundled the whole kit up..





and to coordinate with this kit I created a set of Postmark Stamps/Brushes
These include stamps for the years 1998-2020, 2 postmark circles, 1 postmark wavy lines and 13 word art circles. Each is created in black and in white. The set includes 70 png files and an abr file.




For a little bit of inspiration just check out what my CT has done....









and here's one from me!



and I created a few extra goodies to share


and as always.....











5 comments:

  1. Wow! So many embellishments--how awesome! Makes me wish I could go on a cruise. It is something my hubby and I talk about a lot but never get around to doing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you fo the freebie. I love love love this kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Jul. 31, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the freebies! I love your artwork/kits! I always look forward to your new kits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are going on a Disney Cruise in 3 weeks (no,I haven't started couning the hours) This would be great. We'll see what pictures I take.
    Thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete