Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Got Bugs!?

I'll never forget the very first movie we bought on dvd..... because it is one of my son's all time favorite's.... A BUG'S LIFE!!! Who doesn't love these wonderful insects!  My latest creation is a tribute to these tiny members of the animal kingdom. I hope you have lots of fun with it!

It includes 20 papers, 7 ribbons, a tree, glasses, 5 flowers, grass, two leaf elements, a clover, an ant, a grasshopper, a stick bug, 2 pill bugs, a ladybug, a moth, a caterpillar, a beetle,  a dandelion, two paper clips, three frames, two word tags, 2 bows, a twine wrap, a twine element, two buttons, two mushrooms, a ricrac, a staple, a stitch line , a stitch circle, a magnifying glass, a bead scatter, a sun sticker, two ant trails, an ant border, three miscellaneous elements and two full alphas!




and I created some Word Art to coordinate with this kit







Let my CT's wonderful layouts give you some inspiration








and a few from me




  and I created a few extra frames to share








6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jun. 06, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the cute frames!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Thank you for the wonderful frames!

    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the gorgeous freebies!!! Love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete