Friday, June 22, 2012

Are you Brave enough!?

I am really excited to share my latest creation. When I was in college, I took a lot of Art History. One of the most captivating courses I took was a Medieval Art course that focused on Celtic and Gaelic Art. When my daughter showed me what Pixar was up to with their latest release..... I was over the moon! I can't wait to go see it! I had so much fun creating this kit...

It has 19 papers, 7 flowers, 3 leaves, 8 ribbons, a ribbon wrap, 1 ricrac, a string, 2 screws, a bow, 2 frames, 2 word tags, 3 borders, a bow and arrow, a target, a sword, a shield, a castle turret, a shamrock/clover, a bear, a scottish girl, a celtic cross, a crown, 2 flags, 2 kilts, 4 flourishes, a splatter, a line of stitching, 7 miscellaneous celtic elements and a full alpha!
I hope you enjoy it!






and to make you scrapping a little quicker..... I created some premade titles and page starters!











and I have bundled all of this up for  little extra savings...





Just check out my CT......Lisa and Cynthia have already met Disney's Newest princess!!!
 And I can always count on Linda to think way outside the box!! They ROCKED this kit!
I want to send a special shout out to them. They have been so supportive this week when my family lost my stepdad very suddenly. Thank you so much ladies... for your friendship and kind words.
Make sure to hug your loved ones and tell them how you feel every single day.
We are not promised tomorrow....







and two from me





and I added a few freebie tags to share..









7 comments:

  1. Oh my you answered my kit wish for this week! I got to meet Merida last week too, and I was so hoping someone would do a kit for her soon! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this kit! Maybe it's the Scot-Irish in me, but it's one of my favs. I'm off to buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I too lost a loved one this past week; my 26 yo cousin. It really makes you count your blessings. Luckily, I was able to reconnect with some family, but it is still so hard. My heart goes out to you and your family.

    On a lighter note; your new kit is amazing! I just love the elements you make! I don't know how you do it; but each and every kit is just gorgeous! Adding this to my wish list!! Can't wait to see this movie! My daughter just bought herself the doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the awesome freebie!! I love this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jun. 23, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this kit. It is so amazingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natalie I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. (((Hugs)))

    JenEm

    ReplyDelete