Saturday, May 12, 2012

Welcome back to Japan

It's been two years since my first post on this blog.... I have enjoyed my journey as a designer!  So in that vain.... it's time for a little out with the old and in with the new!  I have taken one of my early kits and given it a complete makeover. As I post the new and (hopefully!) improved version,
I will be retiring the original.

I am really excited to present Konnichiwa Vol 2!  The original was requested by my dear friend, Sandy but I think she would approve of the new version!

Vol 2 has 12 papers, 5 ribbons, 1 ricrac, 1 piece of string, 1 piece of  twine, 2 buttons, 1 staple, 1 line of stitching, 4 frames, 1 bow, 5 flowers, 3 foliage clusters, 3 folded paper circles, one chopstick, 3 drums, a temple, a cherry blossom branch, a butterfly, a japanese fan, a torri gate, a rice bowl, a paint brush, an oyster with pearl, a tag, two word tags, a pearl scatter,   
14 miscellaneous elements and two alphas.




and I whipped up a few premades to help you with all of your oriental scrapping needs



















and here's a little inspiration from my CT



and here's a few from me




and little gift from me...







12 comments:

  1. Love your work. Thanks for the freebies! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Natalie! I think I am going to finally do the pick a pearl this trip!This kit will be perfect. Thanks for the freebie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the beautiful freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the beautiful freebie.
    I have just bought the Page starters and the 1dollar kit, but I've received nothing,
    hope for an answer.
    Lovely greetsz, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks :)Lovely LOs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on May. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the great freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Natalie, I've received your links to the beautiful kits,
    they are gorgeous.
    It was word while the waiting and afford
    Love and greetings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - lovely!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankyou for the freebies...I love layouts, esp the way you balance your colours...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much!

    Hugs Kirsten.

    ReplyDelete