Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Classic Princess.... by special request

I just love pretty & feminine things.... they remind me of my daughter, who loves all thing "girly"! So what is more girly than a princess! This time I was inspired by the first movie I ever saw in the theater....Sleeping Beauty! I was asked awhile back if I could create something with this theme....
it has taken some time but here it is.

This kit contains 20 papers, 9 unique flowers, a flower wreath, 10 ribbons, a baker's twine, three stitch elements, 4 buttons, one bunting, 3 banner flags, one banner, a fanfare trumpet, a castle, a cloud, a princess paperdoll, a deer, a squirrel, an owl, a tree branch. a bluebird, an antique book, 3 bows, a doily, a clip, 4 frames, a spinning wheel, 2 word tags, a sparkle trail, 2 flourishes, a crown, a fireworks element, a flair, a stonework element,  a golden overlay, and three alphas.

I hope you like it!















My CT is the best....and they have offered some great inspiration.








and a few from me







and of course I made a little something to share








7 comments:

  1. Thanks Natalie I love your freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite princess,
    I want this kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome freebie!! Love the new kit. Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on May. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful new kit, Natalie! Thank you for the generous freebie. =) JenEm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous kit! I love the castle and the deer in this kit...so perfect! Thanks for the add-on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. After spending days looking on the internet I fell in love with all of Natalie's kits. I Have never done any digital scrapbooking before, but with some hand holding by Natalie I just designed my first page with the Briar Rose set, I am so hooked now! Can not wait to purchase more beautiful kits from her.

    ReplyDelete