Saturday, April 28, 2012

Some more adventure....

I love taking photos....especially in beautiful places! That means many, many photographs at Animal Kingdom! I had so many that I needed to add more to my Quest for Adventure kit so that I could keep on scrapping.  There are 8 new papers, 33 new elements and a new alpha.....
I hope you like it!






I also added some premade Word Art & Titles, Page Corners and Paper Stacks to jumpstart your Adventure layouts!















Paper stacks








 





I absolutely love my CT! They always amaze me with what they create.
Let their work inspire you as well!









and here are a few from me





make sure to pop over to my CT's blogs.... they have created some pretty great stuff to share!
...and I created a little something to share as well!


and as always















3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Apr. 29, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful kit! I saw Lisa's LO in my Mousescrappers challenge and I thought immediately that I needed that kit! I just knew it had to be a new kit from you. Love it! And that sale just might make me buy it now! Thanks for the freebies too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great add on to a great kit. Thanks for the tags!

    ReplyDelete