Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mad for Tea

I have always thought is was way cool when characters ride with guests at Disney.... but we have never had the opportunity. So when a friend e-mailed me and told me that her daughter got to ride the Teacups with Alice, I was really inspired. This is what I whipped up with this flash of Inspiration. I was really having fun with this so I "spun" a little out of control! There are 21 papers, more than 80 elements and two alphas for all of your wonderland scrapping needs!








and for those of you with a little less time for scrapping,
I have done some of the work for you!
 I have made a set of 5 Word Art Titles,





a set of six premade page starter clusters






and a set of 4 Paper stacks to give your pages a kick start






Mt CT went MAD for this kit.... check these out!
















and here is one from me



and I nade a little something extra to share

and as always.... thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world










6 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this kit! Thanks for the freebie and I can't wait to get scrappin'! Just have to wait until payday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Apr. 20, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the sampler. I know I will enjoy these items. I am very grateful to CBH for leading me to your website. Thanks again for generously sharing your creativity, talent and skill.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the extra goodies

    ReplyDelete
  5. mad for these freebies! thanks!

    ReplyDelete