Thursday, April 5, 2012

Add some Beauty into your life

My latest project was a special request.... It's  been done before, but I tried to put my own spin on this classic. My daughter helped out a lot with this one (Beauty and the Beast is one of her all-time FAVES!)...... She even named the kit!! I hope you enjoy it!





and here are a few premade Titles, Stacks and Starters to jump start your Pages




Page Starters















and for your viewing pleasure and inspiration.... I present the wonderful work of my CT

Make sure that you pop over to their blogs because they have some awesome stuff for ya!












and a few from me!




and this last one I made into a freebie QP for you!




and as always thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world!






8 comments:

  1. Natalie this kit is beautiful! You are so very talented! Thanks for sharing your work with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! This is by far my favorite Beauty and the Beast kit!!! Thank you so much!! You are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful kit! Thank you for the awesome freebie QP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful kit!! Thank you so much for the gorgeous quick page!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 06, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter's high school is doing Beauty and the Beast as their musical this year - these will be perfect! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning - many thanks :)

    ReplyDelete