Thursday, March 8, 2012

Kissin' Me A Frog

I'm very excited to share with you what I've been up to..... My dd absolutely couldn't wait to meet Princess Tiana at Magic Kingdom. We tried to meet her a few times, getting shut out each time. So we made a plan and got to her garden at the right time and VOILA!!!! Daughter meets Princess!!!!! I let this wonderful moment inspire this kit.... I hope you like it!



















My CT went all out and way outside the box....Let their work inspire you!








and here's a layout from me from a few of the photos I took that day at MK!

and I made a little something extra to share..




and as always thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world!




5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 08, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Natalie, you have out done yourself! This is so pretty and so versatile! I love it! Adding to my wish list! Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous new kit Natalie! Thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful new kit, and thank you for the add on!

    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete