Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Splash of Happy!!!

Hi All!
When I think of Florida... especially living in Pennsylvania.... I think of sunny days filled with laughter and fun. Just a little splash of happiness thrown into our lives. That was the inspiration for this new kit. I hope it gives you a splash of happy as well!

ASOH Kit





My CT (sans Cynthia because she is soaking up Florida Sunshine this week) created some beautiful layouts to inspire you..

created by Lisa

created by Linda

created by Linda


created by ME!


Created by ME!


and I made some premades to make your scrapping life just a little easier

ASOH Word Art













ASOH Page Starters










 



and I just had to make a  little something to share!

Download Freebie Here

and as always...thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful kit! Thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv the brightness great colors THANK YOU ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gorgeous bright summer colours!! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous kit Natalie. Love your layeouts. Thanks for the freebie

    ReplyDelete
  7. bright fabulous colors! thank you!

    ReplyDelete