Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tell your story and a little Swashbuckling Word Art

Hi All! I have been working on a few new templates. I love journaling! My daughter actually sits and reads our Photobooks!!! She will get them out about once a month and read them from cover to cover so I try to make sure I add a lot of story to my pages.
 A large journaling block really has to be part of the composition.... not an afterthought.
So I have created two templates that have a space for lots and lots of storytelling!









Here is a little inspiration from my CT










and a few from me






Lisa's Pirate layout also contains something else I have been working on....
Some Ahoy Matey! Word Art.









here is another layout... this one by Cynthia.... using this Word Art


and as always thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment