Sunday, February 5, 2012

Simply Devine

A good friend sent me a beautiful photo that she took of the mysterious and beautiful DeVine and asked me if I could pull something together to scrap it. I have never had the opportunity to see DeVine and I am hoping to see her in October.... the photos I have seen are soooo intriguing!
So here is my latest creation...





and I made some coordinating Word Art











Just look at the beautiful layouts my CT created!










and here's one from me


make sure to check out my CT's blogs.... they always have great stuff to share!
I have a little something for you too!



and as always thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world







7 comments:

  1. Natalie,
    I love this kit! The purple and green together are great! Thanks for the "Beautiful" WA. Now I have to try to find the pictures of Devine on DVD from the camcorder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunningly beautiful kit. Thank you for the awesome freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Feb. 06, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful kit. Thanks for the word art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much.

    v

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great kit--thanks for the freebie! DiVine is one of the many "magical moments" people miss when they're racing through the parks--you can usually find her in the wooded area between Africa & Asia in Animal Kingdom :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete