Saturday, January 21, 2012

Braver than you believe.....

We're under a blanket of snow here in Central Pennsylvamia and I have a little something bright and cheery to share! Here is another mini that I have been working on.
 It's inspired by my very favorite "very small animal".
I hope you like it!





My CT showed me just how versatile this kit is.... just take a look at these fantastic layouts
















and here's one from me.... Piglet was so great with Danny!




and I made a little QP to share with everyone...



and as always thanks for stopping by my little (snowy!) corner of the world!



7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful kit! Thank you for the freebie QP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 22, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute! I live in PA too, closer to Reading. It's raining right now and just miserable. Thanks for the free QP! You're work is amazing! I love the clever titles you come up with for your kits.I pinned some of your kits onto my "Digital Wish List" on pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou so much for this beautiful QP...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the participation prize over at Mousescrappers! I had the best time playing and can't wait to use your pp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, too, for the participation prize at the MouseScrappers weekend. It's beautiful, and I have bookmarked your site for future reference.
    Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the PP over at Mouse Scrappers!! I love your designs you can expect me to be back!

    ReplyDelete