Thursday, January 12, 2012

Ahoy there Matey!

Hi Everyone!
I'm back with a little something new.... My daughter has now decided that she is "into" pirates. She's loving the POTC movies and Captain Jack is....... according to her....... "soooo handsome!". So I've been inspired to create some swashbuckling goodies for all of your pirate scrapping needs! 
I hope you like it!


















and a few by yours truly


and here's a little coordinating Word Art











 and I made a little add-on to get you started.....


if 4shared asks for a password just click OK..... the file is not password protected

and as always....thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world!




10 comments:

  1. Your layouts are really nice. I really like the one with the Polaroid frames.
    Thanks for the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kit is adorable and i LOVE the freebie you designed, but I can't figure out what the password is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new kit Natalie! Thanks for the freebie, it says it needs a password though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nevermind. I just hit ok and it let me download it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another wonderful kit. Thanks for the freebie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This kit is great! thanks for the awesome freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jan. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just ordered the Lego Black Pearl today. Hooray for pirates! Thank you for the lovely gift!

    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great kit and lovely add-on - thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the gorgeous add-on!!!! I love the kit!!

    ReplyDelete