Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Touch of America

I was working on a layout for the American Adventure... which is one of my hubby's favorite places in Disney and needed a few extra pieces added to my Give Me Liberty kit. The next thing I knew, I had redone almost the whole kit! So this kit is not an add-on but an actual sequel to the original. It coordinates completely with the original with 14 new papers, two new alphas
and over 50 new elements.






Here is what my CT created with his new kit...
















and one from me

 and I made a few extra frames to share with you..



and as always thanks for stopping by my little corner of the World!













5 comments:

  1. pretty!!! thanks.
    32 days I see til your next Disney trip...35 til mine!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great kit. I like the muted colors.
    Thanks for the frames!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new kit Natalie. Can't wait to get paid tomorrow, so I can pick it up. Hope everything is getting settled in the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The file link that you requested is not valid..?
    .

    ReplyDelete