Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tis the Season............

To wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
We will be celebrating this year in our new home! I'm so excited I could just burst!!!
I have also found a few spare moments for some designing and created a new holiday kit for this year. So much of the Christmas clothing wear I work is black, red and silver this year and walking by it
75 times a day really inspired this kit!
I hope you like it!







My CT is definitely in the Holiday Spirit.... just check these out!












and a few from yours truly




and I made a little extra Holiday Bling to share...


Due to so many download problems... I have set a password for this file

it is tistheseason



and as always thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world and have a wonderful Christmas!






11 comments:

  1. My DDs' Christmas dresses this year are black, red, and silver. Beautiful kit, and thank you for the gift!

    LynnZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful new kit Natalie! Thanks for the freebie. Wishing you and your family a Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful..... thanks!

    Have a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas wishes and a big thank you for the beautiful sparkly gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I please have the password? Thanks in advance for your wonderful freebie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like the password, as well! These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have reset the freebie link.... it is not (and has never been) password protected. I haven't been able to figure out what it going on with this... feel free to email me if you still can't download the link!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi -
    It's now 7 January and I'm still being asked for a password. I wouldn't bother you except that I find these pieces particularly beautiful and would love to have them.
    Thank you for your hard work.
    Perkypine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry..... these files are not password protected. I'm going to try adding a password and see if that helps. Not everyone is being asked for a password.... these files have been download over 350 times! I don't understand what is happening here.... if you would like, you can emailme and I'll send them to you directly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have tried setting a password for this file. It is tistheseason we'll see if this helps

    ReplyDelete