Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Let's get a little Tangled!

My next mini is a special request from a good friend...I know that this has been done before but I have taken a little different spin on animation's newest Princess. I hope you enjoy it!






My CT created some beautiful layouts and they have some gorgeous freebies for so make sure to pop over to their blogs and grab them up!










and here is one from me



and I created a little something to share....



and as always thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world!





9 comments:

  1. Oooh!! I gotta have this kit!! Thanks for the awesome freebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the beautiful freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the freebie. I'm in the process of making my daughter a Tangled pillow case for Christmas and this will be perfect for it. Just beautiful1111

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Nov. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL work and a BIG THANX for this freebie...
    HUGGGGS
    NETTIS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome kit Natalie. I love the banner and sun graphic. Thanks for the cute freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this kit, as usual! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete