Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hola Amigo!

I have always loved enchiladas and burritos and tamales and tacos and a cold Corona with a wedge of lime or a frozen margherita on a hot summer day. and for some crazy reason, unbeknownst to anyone... my son LOVES the Three Caballeros. It is one of his favorite movies, EVER! So when we found the Mexico Pavilion at Epcot it quickly became one of our favorite places in the World! My latest creation was inspired by our neighbors South of the Border. I hope you enjoy it!




here is what my wonderful CT cooked up with this kit...









and here are a few from me



and here's a few little coordinating buttons to share..


and as always....thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world









8 comments:

  1. Very nice kit - You really captured "Mexico". Thanks for the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute new kit Natalie. Love the buttons. Thank you. =D Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [18 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much! Love the Fiesta kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new kit Natalie. Thanks so much for the button freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I just bought this kit from you via PayPal, and I don't know how to retrieve it. I need it tonight...ASAP! My e-mail is nature_journey [at] yahoo [dot] com.

    ReplyDelete