Saturday, October 29, 2011

Spooky!........not so much!

I still have about 40 more pictures to scrap from our trip last Halloween....... We were there for two weeks and went to MNSSHP three times, so you can only imagine how many pictures I took! So I created another Halloween kit.... a little more subtle than the others. With muted shades of my favorite Halloween colors and lots of lots of pumpkins,  I had a lot of fun with this. I hope you do too!





My CT got into the Not So Spooky Spirit.... just check these out!







and here are a few from me






the last layout features one of the masks that I have made to share...


and as always thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world






10 comments:

  1. Adoreable kit. I will be addng it to my stash for sure. Thank you or the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [30 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 30, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these masks! Thank you for sharing so generously!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the cool masks. I've never used them but one of these days I'll learn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! i needed to contact you about the world of laughter links. i'm not sure if they went to my spam or what. is there anyway you can send them again? thank you so much! my email address is jasongravette at aol dot com
    alisha

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi! didn't know if you'd had a chance to read my previous comment...i double checked my paypal and i purchased world of laughter on Oct 22...my email address is jasongravette at aol dot com. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there - I purchased three items from your shop on Sunday - a set of two templates, My Pal Mini and Silly Ol Bear - just wondering what the ETA is on them? Please and thanks.
    jill_sarginson@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the fast and friendly service - entirely my fault as it got sent to the wrong email address!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete