Saturday, October 1, 2011

Look! You're Flying!!!!

As a special request, my next mini kit is inspired by everyone's favorite flying elephant. My daughter checks the Magic Kingdom changes almost daily  and is very excited about the changes... Dumbo is no exception!  I hope you like the mini and we'll all wait patiently for the new and improved Dumbo at MK!



My Ct had a lot of fun with this kit..... just check these out!









and here's one from me

and  I made a few extra frames to share....







3 comments:

  1. Love the new kit. Thanks for the freebie! I also can't wait to see what the new Dumbo will be like either. I did catch a glimpse of the new Ariel ride this past week though. Can't wait to take my daughter when its all done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Oct 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Oct 10:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete