Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Let's SCREAM!

Here is another mini from me.... a special request from someone that needed some extra monsters in her life! Whether your screamin' or laughin', I hope you'll enjoy this kit. It has everything you need to scrap that monster in your closet!




my CT had a screamin' good time with this kit... just check these out!








and a couple from yours truly




and I have little somethin' to share as well



and as always thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world!











10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 11, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Thanks for the freebie, but just letting you know the download doesn't work. Another picture comes up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the freebie has a BIG problem : the d/l is a picture of Cinderella , not the borders ... pls check

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. As always, love it!!!! One of my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the awesome borders!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome new kit. Love the border freebies. Thanks for sharing Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous border freebies! Thank you so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Natalie!

    I just paid for this kit through PayPal and see no link to download this kit. Could you PRETTY PLEASE tell me how to download this?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete