Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fun with Blox!

Hi All! My friends in Florida tell me that there is something really cool coming their way....LEGOLAND! To celebrate, I have created some fun building blox for everyone to play with. There are 24 buildable blox, 9 buildable flowers with a stem and leaf, two gears, a wheel, 21 papers, 2 strings, 3 ricracs, 6 frames and 18 miscellaneous elements. 
I can't wait to see pictures from the new LEGOLAND.... hint hint!



My CT had some fun building.... just check these out!







and one from me

and here's a little gift from me....




and as always thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world!













8 comments:

  1. This is wickedly cool! We also have a Legoland coming next spring to Kansas City, MO (Crown Center)!!! Along with an Aquarium!!!! Thank you for the great freebie and the kits rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the cool word art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the great freebie! Lego rules!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natalie, I love this kit! It will be fantastic fun I'm sure:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this new kit. My boys are lego maniacs! They keep asking when they are going to Florida again so they can go to Legoland. Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great kit. We were lucky to go to a preview day last Thursday, so got to experience Legoland Florida before it opened. I have some great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have a Legoland here in the UK and visit every year as my grand-daughter (and if I'm honest) my daughter also are Lego-maniacs. Can see I'm going to have to visit the store as this kit will be great for all of the great photo's I have. Mmmmm wonder if we'll be visiting the Florida one next year (wouldn't be at all surprised. Thank you for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete