Monday, October 24, 2011

Adding on to an old favorite......

Over the past few weeks, my Danny had been obsessed with Pinocchio..... He has watched it over and over and even has managed to sinc it on his laptop and his tv so that it played simultaneously on both! I have no idea how he managed to do that...for a kiddo that doesn't talk he can do some pretty amazing things.  Well after hearing "I've got no strings on me" about 1000 times...I got inspired to scrap my Pinocchio Meet-n-Greet Photos and I created a few new elements for my No Strings Attached kit.






 


 




My CT really got into the puppet spirit....check these out!









and here's one from me...






here is the link to the original release of this kit (in case you never grabbed up the freebie there!)

and I created a few more things to share


and as always thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world!










6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 24, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for preparing an Add On and for the frames!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete