Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wingapo!

We have had the chance to meet one of my favorite Disney Princesses on each of our last three trips.....Pocahontas. We saw her at Rafiki's Planet Watch as well as Camp Minnie Mickey. It is amazing how she is so in character...This Mini Kit was inspired by her and the Native American Spirit. I hope you like it!



My CT certainly got into the spirit... check these out!





and one from me using one of Cindy Schneider's fantastic templates!
My daughter gets into the spirit as much as the characters do!


and here's a little something to share today


and always....thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world!









3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 20, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors! We just got back from a visit to Jamestown so this kit will work so well with my pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous kit!!!! Thanks for the amazing freebies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete