Monday, September 12, 2011

Willy...Nilly.....Silly ...Ole Kit!

Here is the next in my series of mini kits, inspired by everyone's favorite bear. I loved the Winnie the Pooh stories as a child and my kids seem to love them even more. "Pooh" is one of the very few words that my son, Danny can actually say, so meeting Pooh is a must-do for every Disney Trip. We have actually met him in all four parks! So without further adieu.... I present Silly Ole Bear




My CT did some really beautiful work with this one









and one from me using Wyld Peas Template for MS TC 79


and  here's a few little matching frames to share



and as always thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world!








9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is so cute! Thanks for the frame freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the adorable frames, Natalie! Love 'em!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Thanks Natalie! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU FOR THE FRAMES LOVE CHRISTINE IN ITALY XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the frames!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wahoo!! Another kit to add to my list to spend my GC on!! Thanks for the super cute freebie!!

    ReplyDelete