Friday, September 2, 2011

Rays of Light

I have been very busy creating all kinds of stuff.... templates and kits and mini's OH MY! I love using templates... especially when I'm scrapping in a hurry! I've created a few new ones to share with you. Some of the kits used here by my CT are from an upcoming series of mini kits that I'm really excited to share with you so make sure and stay tuned for them!




Here are some great examples from my CT of these templates in action











and a few from me




and as always thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world!









4 comments:

  1. Love the templates Natalie. Can't wait to see some of those mini kits. The layouts are all fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome templates!! I'm off to buy them now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice temp, I just ordered it and know I'll have lots of fun with it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your templates...just wish they were available in PAGE format :)

    ReplyDelete