Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Do you Believe?

I am introducing something today that I am really excited about. I have gotten a bunch of requests for kits that are very subject specific. So I have started a series of Mini kits...
each with a single subject theme.

The first one is called Believe.











and here is one from me using one of Cindy Schneider's great freebie templates.


and I created a freebie frame to share with everyone



and as always... thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world!







3 comments:

  1. Love it Natalie! Can't wait to see what other minis you have coming along. Thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Sep 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Thank you for this freebie...

    ReplyDelete