Monday, August 15, 2011

Ready for some gardening....

Ever since my daughter was little, she has loved (almost!) everything about nature. We had a flower garden, an herb garden and a vegetable garden. We visited Longwood Gardens and Hershey Gardens regularly. She loves watching and knowing how things grow and believe it or not what they plants are called. When we realized that Epcot had it's own Pavillion almost completely devoted to gardening she was thrilled! Living with the Land is a MUST every trip. And because it's a boat ride... Danny loves it too! It's not often that I get a win...win...win like that! Last trip Erin and I even did the Behind the Seeds Tour... which she loved! Releasing ladybugs and eating cucumber slices and feeding feeding and learning about all those cool plants.... yea, she loved it! My latest creation is inspired by the many years of garden experience I have enjoyed with my wonderful daughter... It has 21 papers.. 2 alphas... and more than 75 elements.
I hope you like it!




and I created this set of Burlap Scraps to go with this kit.
It contained the background and 5 scraps



Save a little extra by bundling these two items up!


Just check out what my CT did with this kit...
















They have some great stuff to share with you so make sure to drop by their blogs! You'll be glad you did!

Here are a few layouts that I created as well for your inspiration...


I used Patty's template from MS Template Challenge 76




and I put together a QuickPage freebie for you...






and as always thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world!

7 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! You have done it again Natalie!! Can't wait to get home an snag it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Natalie. I am going to have a lot of fun playing with this one. Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, I have been wanting a Kit for The Land for the Longest, I love it THank you for doing this! Thank you for the Freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love this kit. Garden Grill is our favorite place to eat. Thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

    Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials

    ReplyDelete