Tuesday, August 2, 2011

the happiest cruise that ever sailed...........

I made this next kit for my son..... It's a Small World has been and continues to be one of his favorite attractions in all of Disney. Even though he can't speak, we can usually read whether or not he likes or doesn't like something that we do. We didn't know how much he really loved this wonderful boat ride until the year we went to Disney and IASW was under reburbishment. As we were walking from Fantasyland to Liberty Square, he began flailing wildly to his right.... My husband and I went right into our "what is he trying to tell us" mode. As we continued to move away from the boarded up attraction, poor Danny began to cry. Not an angry cry but a sad, almost desperate cry. That's when we realized he wanted to ride the one attraction that he couldn't and we couldn't explain it to him! Needless to say... we stayed clear of that area of the park for the rest of our stay and we make it a point to ride it as many times as possible. This kit is inspired by this journey around the world. I hope you like it!


 


Buy Now


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 


I have to say that I have the greatest CT is the world..... they always seem to "get" me and what I create. When they send me a layout from a new kit, I am like a child on Christmas morning.
I want to take a moment and thanks each of them for their friendship and support.
Thanks Ladies!!!!
















and here's a couple from me...
The first is using Emma's Template from MS Template Challenge 75
(awesome template BTW....Emma!)



and this one is for MS Scraplift Challenge 26 and I scraplifted Monica's wonderful layout!


and I can't leave you without a little something for just stopping by

and as always... thanks for stopping by my little corer of the world!


17 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL story and kit Natalie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Aug. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful new kit Natalie! I love it and the fantastic layouts you and your team have made. Can't wait to play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you , but why not include the same tags without words , so it could be used for many other situations .. thanks for considering :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Kit Natalie!! You knocked it out of the park!
    Hugs!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Natalie. Another exquisite kit from you. You really rock! Thanks for the freebie = ) Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute kit! Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute kit! Thank you for the freebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [03 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing kit Natalie! LOVE it! thanks for the adorable freebie, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I'm so sad it was closed for your son:( As a parent you never forget those times even though there is nothing you could have changed. Your kit is gorgeous and I have a page planned in my head already dedicated to my mom and her love of IASW. I'm sure your son will get some joy of seeing his favorite ride in a scrapbook page.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the freebie to add to the beautiful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your CT is AWESOME, but then again they've got some pretty great material to work with. If you are ever in need of another CT member, I would so love to fill that position. It would be and honor and a blessing. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the super word tags.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful work! What is the password to access the freebie file? Is it no longer available?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is the set still available for purchase??? Please e-mail me at tiffanieyee@yahoo.com if so. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete